Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

If I Have A Prom Dress.........

Believe it or not I never experience or watched  Prom Night. I know I missed half of my high school life, but it wasn't just me because it was not part of the school activities. I actually dreamed of what would I wear If I will attend the Prom. As a result I frequently surf the net and checked online store that sells elegant, simple and affordable price. I recently visited JenJenHouse and found out that the house sells fabulous gowns that fit on one's budget. 
Here are some dress that catches my style at JenJen House. (http://www.jenjenhouse.com/Prom-Dresses-c18/recommend/)
For a conservative style that won't show too much skin, this A-Line/Princess Scoop Neck Floor-Length Chiffon Prom Dress With Ruffle Beading. For those who have problem of showing their back, this is perfect dress.
This Mermaid One-Shoulder Floor-Length Taffeta Prom Dress With Ruffle Beading catches my eyes. Very stunning and sexy not just on front but also on back. I love the twist on the back.

I like the combination of yellow and black color. This Empire Sweetheart Floor-Length Satin Prom Dress With Embroidered Sash Beading made it more likely because it is classy.
I actually don't believe that animal print on a gown would look adorable but this A-Line/Princess Sweetheart Asymmetrical Taffeta Prom Dress With Beading made me wrong. In fact, it gives a mysterious look.
A-Line/Princess Strapless Floor-Length Chiffon Charmeuse Prom Dress With Ruffle Sequins for me this a simple but perfect for sweet young lady.
If you have a long beautiful legs this A-Line/Princess Sweetheart Asymmetrical Satin Prom Dress With Ruffle Lace Beading would give justice. 

There are a lot of lovely dress in the house. You will be having a hard time to decide which you will add to your cart. Each dress is made to order and they have different colors to choose from the chart as well as the size. The house also accept custom order to fit your body.


1 comment:

  1. I got a new giveaway on my blog dolls, you might wanna join it :)

    Rosewholesale 30$ gift card giveaway !
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting